[Talk-ca] SchemaTroll 2.01 - Update - OSM OpenMapFeatures - GoogleDocs chart

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:46:00 BST 2010

Hi,
I did add a note in the chart, and went ahead and created a new column
for user notes
And added 'Proposed Features' as a Theme code, so they could be sorted
and looked at.

You can use the talk page for discussions (it's the recommended practice)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Shoulder

Personally, i prefer to not use the colin separator, as i'd rather
each specific tag gave a function, as a 'choice' of yes/no/unknown as
'freetext' answer responce.
and where it needs to be further defined, more attribute tags can be used.
At least this is how i see the majority of the other map features like.

Sorry i didn't actually respond correctly yesterday,

Cheers,
Sam