[Talk-ca] Map Error

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:28:13 BST 2010

Cool, thanks :)
I suspect that the data is also more current.
I dout that better data is available, untill you get to the municipal level.
I like the geobase data, primarly because it is in water basins.
But i think quality is more important than ease of use.
Do i need to make the shp files available?
I'm thinking of posting the data to geocommons.org.

cheers,
sam