[Talk-ca] Merging huge wooded areas?

G. Michael Carter mikey at carterfamily.ca
Thu Sep 2 14:29:11 BST 2010

  On another note the JOSM has a bug when merging two multi-polygons.
I made the Canadian side of Lake Superior one object, but I did it
manually.    That is removed the lines that I didn't need then selected
all the objects of one multi-polygon then added them to the second.
Then removing the first multi-polygon.

The wooded area in northern Ontario is one object spanning all of
northern Ontario.  So glad to here people don't mind the squares. :-)

Michael