[Talk-ca] Where'd it go?

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 01:30:11 BST 2010

Okay, I just noticed that some of highway 43 has disappeared.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.8975&lon=-114.9219&zoom=12&layers=M

I went into the area, and into Potlatch. I see a bunch of nodes where
the highway used to run, but no highway.

Pressing "U" for undelete only brings up my original crude version of
the highway before the GeoBase import. The highway was there
previously as I have the tiles that show the highway cached on my
laptop. Why doesn't "U" bring it back? Where did the highway go?
There's a good chunk missing, and GeoBase has it chopped up into many,
many bits, so I wouldn't think that someone accidentally deleted all
those bits.

James