[Talk-ca] Fwd: [Ottawa_users] Meeting reminder - this Thursday, Fox and Feather

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:21:26 BST 2010

FYI, for those in the Ottawa area.
You might not be on the osgeo mailing list, but there is interest in
OpenStreetMap, so it would be great to share ideas.

Ideally, a solution is to work towards converting source data into
xml/osm format, and making the data simply 'available', so then those
want to mix data with other projects are welcome to.

Once geo-data is stored in a standard format, more applications can
use it.  ie. Garmin Map, Maperative.

cheers,
sam

ps. just contact Scott if your planning on attending.