[Talk-ca] Islands of Manitoba in Nunavut

Samuel samueldyck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 05:01:43 BST 2010

Where did he get this data? It comes with a geobase uuid that partially
matches the actual border. It seems he was either hopelessly confused or
he knew exactly what he was doing. At this point I'm wondering if all
his edits should be removed from the map owing to inaccuracies and
unknown sources.

Sam