[Talk-ca] Missing harbours and marshes - L Ontario

Bob Dustan bob.dustan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:35:07 BST 2011

You're right, the harbour is there.  But not all of it.  The large creek
to the west and the small creek to the north flow into the harbour and
were previously shown correctly on the map.  Now they appear to abruptly
end before reaching the harbour.

Same pattern for the Bowmanville harbour.  And I think the same for
Newcastle, Port Hope and Cobourg.

Bob