[Talk-ca] Missing harbours and marshes - L Ontario

Bob Dustan bob.dustan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:10:29 BST 2011

The marshes aren't actually deleted - they just don't appear on the OSM
map.  I have verified that the Canvec data that defined the shoreline
and the connected marshes still exists.  It just doesn't show because
the natural=water ways are not currently closed.

So once the cleanup work is complete, all should be well.

Thanks,
Bob