[Talk-ca] Future GPS issues?

Gordon Dewis gordon at pinetree.org
Mon Aug 22 01:53:24 BST 2011

Well, yes, but much of the border is sparsely populated -- most of the population lives in large cities, many of which aren't located on the border.  I imagine the range of the devices they're planning on installing is comparable to cell phones rather than hundreds of kilometres.

  --G

Sent from my iPad