[Talk-ca] Update on updating the Lake Huron shoreline

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:03:34 BST 2011

Hi all,

I have been imported Canvec data around US-QC-ON border and I'm having a
similar question.  When should we use Canvec data as is (natural=water) and
when should we transform it into natural=coastline?

Using natural=coastline on US border (to match tagging with the US portion)
seems fine to me but when do we switch to the other representation?

Does someone have a proposition?

Daniel