[Talk-ca] import complaints

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:20:44 GMT 2011

I to have reservations about some Bing image imports.  I helped a twelve
year old enter a footway, we carefully made a GPS trace, checked the
features page and decided it was a footway not a path, added it JOSM and
uploaded both the GPS trace and the footway under my name.  Patrick was
very proud of having contributed his footway to OSM.

I noticed recently it's been replaced by a "highway=path" sourced from Bing.

Cheerio John