[Talk-ca] CanVec Imports

Jonathan Crowe jonathan.crowe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:50:40 GMT 2011

I've done this sort of thing when my edit changes something so
significantly that it no longer resembles what was imported -- for
example, rerouting a way to conform with Bing imagery or with my own
local knowledge. By the time I'm done with it, it's no longer Canvec;
in some cases I've actually deleted the Canvec and traced something
new over Bing imagery. I've been less good at updating the source tag
to reflect the source of the changes (e.g., knowledge, Bing, survey,
etc.).

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why would someone remove a tag that says Canvec import?
>
> They had added a cycle lane but removed the Canvec Import tag at the same time.
>
> Thanks John

Jonathan Crowe
http://www.jonathancrowe.net