[Talk-ca] User: Acrosscanadatrails wiki.openstreetmap housecleaning effort

Bégin, Daniel Daniel.Begin at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Feb 2 21:42:07 GMT 2011

Bonjour Grant and Frederik,

I understand that you are helping Sam in an osm-wiki housecleaning effort?

It seems that some of the pages you marked for deletion were actually created/edited by me to support the community with the content of the Canvec product...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec

The following pages should not have been marked for deletion and I'd like to see them back to the wiki

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Hydrography_(HD)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Administrative_boundaries_(LI)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Water_saturated_soils_(SS)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Toponymy_(TO)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Transportation_(TR)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Vegetation_(VE)

I did not have a look at those pages for a while but let me know if you think they should be cleaned for any reason. I'll do the job.

Regards,

Daniel Bégin

Centre d'information topographique de Sherbrooke

Topographic Information Center of  Sherbrooke
Ressources Naturelles Canada / Natural Ressources Canada
2144, rue King Ouest, bureau 010
Sherbrooke (Québec) J1J 2E8
(819) 564-5600 ext.242, dbegin at NRCan.gc.ca