[Talk-ca] User: Acrosscanadatrails wiki.openstreetmap house cleaning effort

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Wed Feb 2 21:53:24 GMT 2011

On 2 February 2011 21:02, Sam Vekemans <acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> (talk-ca list).
> With thanks to Frederik & Grant, who have kindly flagged all of my wiki
> contribution pages for deletion, i have now fully backed-up all of these
> pages.

You have left off a pertinent fact... you requested that your
contributions be removed:

"This page has been removed and archived off of OpenStreetMap
Foundations Servers to a GoogleDoc's Document

All other edits on this wiki website (by this user) are requested to
be removed. "
Source: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AAcrosscanadatrails&action=historysubmit&diff=593344&oldid=553498

Regards
 Grant