[Talk-ca] Mapping of wetlands in Montreal

Olivier Hill olivier.hill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:40:41 GMT 2011

Richard,

I can tell you right now that the Ducks Illimited Data is *WAY* more recent.

They have used special 3D techniques to identify small areas that were
not known before to be wetlands.

They can also better classify. For example, CanVec has lakes beside my
home, they don't exist, it's more likely to be small wet saturated
soil.

Best,
Olivier

--