[Talk-ca] Topomaps (was Re: An introduction)

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:59:38 GMT 2011

(i have a tendency to forget)
- Colin Marcquet is the guy that did hikebikemap.de with the brilliant
hill shading and contours (from strm) ... and working on Marble
Desktop with it.

- Andy Alan is the guy that did cyclemap,

I don't have a myPod yet, so i dont know if those renderings are
available, but do plan on getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab (because it's
Android) .. saving pennys for it.
Will be cool to see the standalone contour/shading, as it makes custom
transparent rendering of features easier i think :)

</end of extra thoughts>

cheers,
sam