[Talk-ca] "NTS Canada- OSM Import Progress Chart" was edited recently

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 16:55:33 GMT 2011

Hi all,
I get a regular notification of each change on the spreadsheet.  I'm
just monitoring it to see that no super big changes happen, that make
others loose their place :)

At some point, users will get an error of 'too many cells', please let
me know if that is encountered, then I can fix it :)

Great to see lots of people are updating the chart ... I know it's a
slow and steady import process, so the idea is to make sure that the
more active users all know who is working where :)

... Let me know if their are any issues with the chart, and i can see
what i can do.

Although i'm not actualy editing with this API, i'm still active with
all the other projects :)

cheers,
sam

--