[Talk-ca] Anybody want to join me for a one to 1.5 hour webinar?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:48:59 GMT 2011

Hi Patrick,
I'm not really sure if OpenStreetMap is actually suited to fit your
needs as far as creating a master plan.
I don't think that it's designed for it.

There are other options, available for collaboration, just not OpenStreetMap.

I could find time later next week, as my independent National Trails
Inventory Review should be a bit more complete by then.

Regards,
Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada