[Talk-ca] Purging vreimer

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 05:30:01 GMT 2011

Well,
all of my edits 'user:acrosscanadatrails' needs to be removed from the API also.

Fortunatly, my edits & vreimer's edits are all welcome to be used for
the creation of the 'do not sell' garmin gps maps :)

.... so it sounds like there are no volunteers to share the secrets of
'extracting users edits and saving as a .osm file'

So i'll figure out on my own, and provide the download link to where
this file is stored.

cheers,
Sam