[Talk-ca] How should a noob proceed?

Samuel Longiaru longiaru at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 30 17:16:13 GMT 2011

G'morning Everyone,

Thanks to all who responded to my request for advice and guidance.  As a
result I received some excellent instruction as how how to import CanVec
data.  I've since been able to upload two adjacent files to the
database... both from a remote area SW of Kamloops.  One had no existing
OSM data at all and the other had only a small section of an unpaved
road.  The import has led to several questions regarding stitching data
at boundaries, but I should probably best pursue those problems
off-list.

Anyway, thanks again.

Sam Longiaru
Kamloops, BC