[Talk-ca] Kamloops Data

Matthew Buchanan matthew.ian.buchanan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:19:14 BST 2011

Corey
Here's the disclaimer page for the Kamloops data:
http://webserver.kamloops.ca/imf/sites/ …
aimer.html<http://webserver.kamloops.ca/imf/sites/DataDownload/disclaimer.html>

Adam
You're right about the tags. i will clean up those before I go any farther.
I also won't get around to adding more data right away, besides I want to
hear everyone's opinions first.

Either of you have an opinion on a good GPS that plays well with OSM?

Thanks for replying.

-- Matthew Buchanan
-- Kamloops, BC