[Talk-ca] Kamloops Data

Samuel Longiaru longiaru at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 30 03:29:10 BST 2011

Hi Matthew...

Great to have another active mapper in Kamloops.  I think that now makes
two.  Anyway, I've contacted you off list to see if we can get together
and get something organized.  I would be happy to help.  The City does
have a beautiful data set, subsets of which could be a worthwhile
addition.

Thanks for getting this started.

Sam Longiaru
Kamloops