[Talk-ca] New Brunswick Road data

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Fri Jun 3 16:09:36 BST 2011

Déjà vu

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick
(506) 444-2077
45°56'25.21"N, 66°38'53.65"W
www.snb.ca/geonb/<http://www.snb.ca/geonb/>

From: Connors, Bernie (SNB) [mailto:Bernie.Connors at snb.ca]
Sent: Thursday, 2011-06-02 13:28
To: 'Nakor Osm'
Cc: talk-ca at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] New Brunswick Road data

Nakor,

                New Brunswick does not currently have a road network that meets the National Road Network (NRN) standard.  Any New Brunswick Road network data that you see in the CanVec files has been collected by NRCan.  New Brunswick is currently trying to put together a program to create and maintain a road network.  The goal is to have a program in place soon - data to come later.  Sorry but I can't provide any dates.

Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors
New Maryland, NB