[Talk-ca] Secret routing demo.

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Mar 6 07:54:23 GMT 2011

I think I have a note somewhere that says "This is confusing in OSM. It's
worse on the ground". I try to include those when I map something that seems
completely illogical, but is an accurate representation of reality.

I fixed the Brunette/Bernatchey intersection - my imagery indicates that you
can't get to that from the service lane, so you can't go from the middle of
the H to westbound brunette and there's not enough room to do a u-turn.

I also fixed up my UBC commute - unfortunately, the
secondary/tertiary/primary designations don't mean as much in the city for
travel time as the router thinks. It gets the work commute exactly right, in
both directions.