[Talk-ca] culs-du-sac tag

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Tue Mar 8 13:22:44 GMT 2011

I recently discovered turning circles too.  In Potlatch 2 I select the node at the end of a dead-end street and then from the simple tagging menu on the left I choose "Transport" and then "Turning circle".  It certainly improves the rendering of the dead-end streets.

I am planning to teach this to the OSM beginners at our next "Mappy" Hour here in Fredericton.

Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick