[Talk-ca] Importing MLI park boundaries

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:15:24 GMT 2011

I guess the OpenStreetMap Foundation's Map (odbl only) has not yet
been started. Since the date of step 5 is 'to be determined'.
So that's a good reason why i'm actively working on the alternative(s) :-)
To get back on topic, I'll get back to this list once i have the
rules.txt/.pl script and shp/.osm files available of the MLI park
boundary data, since many would like to see this data on the various
map APIs.

cheers,
Sam

p.s. i'll probably be done it before step 5 roles around :-)

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn