[Talk-ca] [Talk-us] Proposed import of IBC data (was RE: NAD83-SCRS vs WGS84 Reference systems)

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 03:40:19 BST 2011

Hi all,

About turning point, one of the example I sent you is completely composed of
turning points.

Remember few weeks ago I was writing about a border segment that was
initially based on a stream but the stream changed over years? here it is
http://www.internationalboundarycommission.org/coordinates/HallsStream.htm

About making differences between monument and turning points, We could use
ref=tpxxxx (with no space) or create a tag like survey_point=*. I would
prefer adding a prefix.

Cheers,

Daniel