[Talk-ca] Data Source for Surrey Roads

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 06:25:00 BST 2011

PDDL - essentially public domain. Surrey makes their data available at
http://www.surrey.ca/city-services/658.aspx and the roads data is found as
trnRoadCentrelines in SurreyProperty or SurreyTransportation. Surrey really
seems to get open data. They make their data available under open terms and
provide lots of detail in their shapefiles, and let the users decide what to
do.