[Talk-ca] Toronto area OSM Mappy Hour / Open house

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Nov 30 21:25:01 GMT 2011

Hi All,

OSM contributors are welcome to join us for an Open house / Mappy Hour
on Saturday 10 December 2011.

You'll have a chance to meet others from the OSM community in the
Toronto area. This is a great chance to meet a bunch of other local
mappers.  Don't miss this just "because I don't know anybody there"
yet.  That's why you are joining us.  So that you can meet us and we
can meet you.  We'll provide snacks and refreshments; the community
will provide delightful conversation.  There will also be wifi so you
can get coaching on using OSM editors.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/events/42176392/

Best regards,
Richard