[Talk-ca] Visit Vancouver in 7 Sep

Hiroshi Miura miurahr at osmf.jp
Tue Sep 6 03:30:24 BST 2011

Hi Canadian mappers!

I'm Hiroshi Miura, A Japanese mapper and leader of OSM Japan.

I have a plan to visit Vancouver BC. on the way to State of the Map 2011
in Denver!
I'll arrive at noon in 7th Sep, tomorrow.

Sorry for short notice.

It is just 1 day transit, but I wanna enjoy downtown Vancouver
with POI mapping, walking and tasty beer & seafoods.

If anyone is interested in talking with me in evening 7 sep.,
please contact me on tw, fb or osm message.

#You may also be interested in our Ushahidi project: http://sinsai.info/
#and its blog in English: http://sinsai-info-en.blogspot.com/

I'm going to go a pub, Stella's on Cambie....

Hiroshi
--
representative director of OpenStreetMap Foundaiton Japan
sub-leader of Sinsai.info - Ushahidi site for Japan disaster response
Hiroshi Miura - miurahr at osmf.jp
facebook: miurahr, twitter: miurahr, osm: miurahr, and others.