[Talk-ca] Alberta? Quebec? BC? Where are you?

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 02:09:54 BST 2011

I've never attended an OSM local user group, but I assumed we were just looking for somewhere central that we can regularly meet, not someplace that necessarily needs the attention of a mapping party. But I'm flexible.

I'll start messaging some of the active mappers in the area and see if they have any preferences as to where we should meet.

Alan