[Talk-ca] FW: Canvec.osm Product -Completed!
jfd553 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:11:24 BST 2011
Seems NRCan is considered a spammer for talk-ca list !-) so I forward the
message from my personnal account.
From: Bégin, Daniel [mailto:Daniel.Begin at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca]
Sent: 28 septembre 2011 08:16
To: 'talk-ca at openstreetmap.org'
Subject: [Talk-ca] Canvec.osm Product -Completed!
Canvec.osm Product conversion is completed - except for 30 files in Manitoba
that should be reprocessed in next release this fall - see the list at the
end of this email.
What's new ...
- Swapped amenity=school/prison tag values corrected.
- Misspelled tag value on highway=unclassified corrected.
- Duplicated railway=rail features removed.
- Single node natural=land created only if name tag is attached.
- Multiple consecutive spaces in name tag are removed.
- name:fr/name:en applied on all features when available.
- Surfaces orientation respect right-hand rule.
- Missing large polygons should have been corrected.
About missing polygons, I'd like to know if it has really been corrected. Do
not hesitate to contact me if you find one :-)
Files not processed
Talk-ca mailing list
Talk-ca at openstreetmap.org
More information about the Talk-ca