[Talk-ca] STM opens its data

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 17 18:59:13 BST 2012

Tim

As I understand it, the second paragraph of the text below restricts right. Could we interpret this as being in accordance with ODbl?
Free access to STM Data
In accordance with the provisions of these terms, the STM permits the use of its Data, without charge or exclusivity, from and in all current and future media and formats, for any and all legitimate purpose anywhere in the world.
You acknowledge and agree that you hold no proprietary rights, including any intellectual property rights, on any STM Data, as these rights belong exclusively to the STM.

Pierre