[Talk-ca] Proposed mechanical edits: GeoBase/CanVec Service Surface and GeoBase/CanVec name spaces

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:20:52 BST 2012

Hi Paul,
did you ever get around to doing this? I was recently adding a bunch
of street names based on Geobase along the St. Lawrence between
Montreal and Quebec City and I noticed that there are still lots of
streets (and house number interpolations) with the double blanks. And
can somebody please tell me how to do a search and replace in JOSM to
deal with this semi-manually?
Best,
 Harald.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> Since no one has objected (or commented) I'll go ahead with this if I can
> get it in before the rebuild starts.

Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x199DC50F