[Talk-ca] Validating existing data in Ottawa area

Bruno Remy bremy.qc.ca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:09:53 GMT 2012

Hello Tom

If you (and all other mappers) want to coordinate your work, i suggest you
using Mapcaft: You can create a "pie" with Ottawa and then split all Ottawa
area into several small "slices" :
Each user (mapper) can appropriate one (or more) and others have to take
care of "non-appropriated" slices.
You can manage and follow the work in progress by the "1-9 status" of each
slice.
See some examples :

Bruno Remy