[Talk-ca] Validating existing data in Ottawa area

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 7 20:55:42 GMT 2012

Paul,

No I dont know.

After I asked for data in july compatible with ODbl license, I was contacted by one person asking me to explain about licenses incompatibility.I will try to re-contact this person and see if things are moving a bit.

If there are people on the list that think they can help on this matter, please let me know.

Pierre