[Talk-ca] Toronto Hack Weekend

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Feb 12 14:47:33 GMT 2012

Dear All,

The Toronto Hack Weekend[1] is shaping up nicely for mid-March.  You
can see that some have registered already on the wiki page.  I have
verbal confirmation from three others who are each flying in for the
event.  There will certainly be more.  It is critically important to
the event organizers that you RSVP early.

I have a potential venue sponsor who will make the event even better.
I hope to confirm and announce those details this week.

I would welcome, in addition to the venue sponsor, additional sponsors
to help defray the travel costs for those visiting Toronto for the
event, and / or for contributions to defray the food and beverage
costs.

If you find Toronto to be "too far from the US East Coast" for your
preference or too far in the future, remember that the DC Hack Weekend
(Arlington VA) is this weekend.  Don't miss it.

Best regards,
Richard

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toronto_Hack_Weekend_March_2012
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DC_Hack_weekend_Feb_2012