[Talk-ca] License upgrade readiness - contact and remapping

Harald Kliems harald.kliems at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 12 15:35:35 GMT 2012

Hi Bernie,
here's what I've used as a template. Worked with one mapper, didn't work (i.e. no response) with five others.
Best,
 Harald.

Dear xxx,
I'm a mapper from Montreal and while checking my area for potential problems with the upcoming license change, I've noticed that you have made a lot of edits here in Quebec, but haven't agreed to the new license. Of course, there are good reasons to not agree, but in case you just have forgotten or not have had the time yet to agree I wanted to send you a reminder and prevent the loss of all your data.

More information on the license change can be found here http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/We_Are_Changing_The_License

Cheers,
Harald.