[Talk-ca] Canadian-specific boundary tweaks for MkGMap

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 00:41:13 GMT 2012

Surrey and Township of Langley borders were imported by me, which also got
all of the City of Langley and White Rock borders in at the same time. I've
mapped the New West border from street signs and local knowledge. Another
user got the north shore and some of the tri-cities area. Burnaby,
Vancouver, Richmond and Delta are all incomplete I believe.