[Talk-ca] How did you start in OSM?

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:18:01 BST 2012

I probably read the same article as RWeait. Couldn't contribute much,
as I didn't have a GPS at the time though. My father got a GPS that
Christmas, so I added my home street. I'm pretty sure it was the first
street to be added to British Columbia. I think it was a couple months
later that the Yahoo aerial imagery was made available, then the NRN
road dataset, and now Canvec. I've since gotten a new GPS unit (Garmin
is much better than Magellan, especially for us Linux folk), and am
now mapping out hiking trails in the Yellowknife area.

Adam