[Talk-ca] redaction bot coming soon!

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Jul 19 14:12:33 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Harald Kliems <kliems at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm also not sure if I interpret the data correctly, but it
> looks like nothing was deleted on the Montreal Island?? That would
> seem rather suspicious to me -- or did I just miss a giant remapping
> effort happening in the last few weeks (admittedly, I haven't been
> doing much for OSM recently)?

There were redactions in Montreal.  See the edits by "OSMF Redaction
Account" in this history.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changesets?bbox=-73.6572%2C45.4747%2C-73.5254%2C45.5701

The green boxes in the progress map mean "redaction completed
successfully" whether there were many redactions or few in that area.