[Talk-ca] Proposed import: Service New Brunswick address data

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Thu Jun 21 19:32:57 BST 2012

If you want to see what this might look like have a look at this map at arcgis.com where I have combined the OSM tiles with the property lines and civic address points.  The property line data and the civic address points are ArcGIS Server map services from the GeoNB servers:

http://bit.ly/MykAPJ

Bernie.

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Land Information Infrastructure Unit, SNB
bernie.connors at snb.ca