[Talk-ca] Cleanup

Matthew Buchanan matthew.ian.buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:08:08 BST 2012

I was fixing an area that I had mapped before just east of Hope BC at the
Othello/Quintette tunnels. I had tagged what parts of the abandoned
railway, now a trail are tunnel or bridge. This was sometime last fall.
Yesterday I noticed most had been removed so I added it back.

Today the trails are okay, but part of the Coquihalla highway is gone. Is
this due to the automated cleanup that is happening? Or is that finished
with? I want to know if I should not be doing any edits for a while.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch2&lat=49.378433&lon=-121.341271&zoom=18

-- Matthew Buchanan
-- Kamloops, BC