[Talk-ca] Re : Re : Clean up progress and last push

Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Sat Mar 31 19:43:07 BST 2012

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012, Pierre Béland wrote:

> Any instruction to add this layer in JOSM ?

In JOSM there is a 'LicenseChange ' plugin. Install that.

The icon for it is a set of traffic lights.

Download an area in OSM.  Make that area your active layer.  Make sure no
objects (ways, nodes, etc...) are selected.  The click on the 'License
check' button  in the 'relicensing problems' part of the window.  It should
check all objects in the area that you have downloaded.  It will then create
a new layer that has the red/orange circles as I described.