[Talk-ca] Re : OSM in Quebec - (was CBC English; no - françias; oui)

Simon Mercier mercier.simon at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:37:19 BST 2012

Bonjour Remy

I strongly encourage your initiative cause it's true that OSM is not very
popular here in Quebec. Recent changes to terms of use of Google Map will
change things and it's good to begin to contribute to OSM a bit more.

At Mapgears here in Quebec city and Chicoutimi,  we are more big user of
OSM data for our clients rather than producer.  But we can help our local
community with distinct web services or technical help on QGis or something
else ...

Feel free to email me cause sometimes I don't catch every message of this
list...

cheers

Le 31 mai 2012 07:50, Bruno Remy <bremy.qc.ca at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Salut Fabian,
>
> Nous allons effectivement voir à nous rajouter un "diairy" et alimenter la
> page "Quebec" du wiki.
>
> Bruno Remy

Simon Mercier

LinkedIn : http://ca.linkedin.com/in/simonmercier