[Talk-ca] Mapping of Lachine Canal in Montreal damaged

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:03:45 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I noticed that someone has damaged parts of the Lachine Canal in Montreal.
Between the Saint-Gabriel and the Rue des Seigneurs locks there is only the
waterway way and no longer the actual outline of the canal.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/45.4742/-73.5809
Unfortunately, I lack the skill to figure out which changeset caused the
damage. Can somebody help (or point me to better tools than the history tab
on osm.org)?
Cheers,
 Harald.

--
Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565