[Talk-ca] Problem with overpasses in NB??

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:41:30 UTC 2013

Yeah, I've been looking into that. I'm no Overpass pro either, though, but
should be able to come up with something. Bug me again in a couple days if
I don't :-)

 Harald.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Connors, Bernie (SNB) <Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
> wrote:

> Richard,
>
>       What I would like to do is run a query with the Overpass API that
> would identify the locations of this error so we can all judge how large an
> issue this is.  Unfortunately I have never written an Overpass API query
> and I would like some assistance.  Recently this query (
> http://goo.gl/AYJ0Nt) that identifies errors in Motorway links was shared
> on Talk-CA and I modified the bounding box to run it against New Brunswick.
>  Can somebody help me out with a query that identifies unnecessary
> intersections in bridges?
>
> TIA,
> Bernie.
> --
> Bernie Connors, P.Eng
> New maryland, NB
> bernie.connors at unb.ca

Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565