[Talk-ca] Sidewalks

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:57:24 GMT 2013

Bonjour  all

To add my comments on this topic, I never add "ordinary" sidewalks except if
they are "physically" separated from the street (not adjacent to). If I had
to map them, I would use sidewalk:* tags.

I still think as Richard wrote: "I have roads and other things to map; I'll
worry about sidewalks later". However, having this sidewalk wonderings only
means is that the map is really getting detailed!

Cheers,

Daniel