[Talk-ca] Duplicate BC, Canada geometry

Bryan Crosby azubryan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 04:24:09 GMT 2013

I import exclusively in Northern BC and to my knowledge I am pretty much the
only user who CANVEC's up there.  I too download the whole CANVEC sheet area
in JOSM.   I often import overtop of Mr. Dunn's previous GeoBC road imports,
but they are rarely, if ever in conflict.  I always retain his GeoBC road
imports and delete the CANVEC unless they are not present in the GeoBC
layer.  There may be a few road duplicates up there, but they would be minor
errors and not indicative of a trend.