[Talk-ca] Importance of Geography

Duncan Hill duncan at soncan.ca
Tue Jan 15 18:57:17 GMT 2013

Using sociology students as a benchmark for geographic education is not a
really good measure. Nothing against sociology students, but it would be
the same as quizzing geography students about sociology.

On the other hand, not being able to locate the Atlantic Ocean on a map
when you're in Newfoundland raises a few questions.

Thanks for the link